Cooking and use
Enjoy any type of food with maximum flavour and in the healthiest way.
Instructions for Use
- Insert the plug into the table socket until it clicks into place.
- Before cooking for the first time, it is important that you reheat the stones for at least 20 minutes as they are new and need a little more time for their first use. On subsequent uses the waiting time will be gradually reduced. It is normal for the stones to crack on their first use. This is not important, as they are 100% natural stones. As they cool down, these cracks tend to close and harden thanks to the changes in temperature to which they are subjected.
- The stone will gradually warm up as you heat it, taking approximately 17 minutes to reach the optimum cooking temperature for vegetables and fish (180-190 degrees). For meat, a higher temperature is recommended, which takes about 20 minutes (200-210 degrees). It is important to choose the order of the food to be cooked in order to get the most out of the temperatures of the stone.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Before cleaning, disconnect the table from the mains and wait a few minutes while the stones cool down.
- Never run the stones under cold water while they are hot.
- Once the stones have cooled down, clean them under the tap with hot water, a stainless-steel scouring pad and dish soap. Finally, dry them with kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, remove the fat collection trap and empty its contents, leaving the heating element space ready for cleaning.
- If water has spilled inside the tray, dry it thoroughly before using it again.
- The cooking trays can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.